I’ve just added them to the git.
- Currently you can use only 3 buttons on your mouse.
- There are 3 actions available: ‘use’, ‘drag’ and ‘kill’. ‘Use’ for task/desktop activation, ‘drag’ for drag and drop and ‘kill’ for killing tasks.
- You can assign multiple actions for each mouse button, just list them with space as a separator.
- Also bmpanel2cfg support for this isn’t here yet (but it will be).
- You are free to do stupid things like assigning ‘use’ and ‘kill’ to the same button. It will work, but it’s just stupid. 😀
The default values in the config file (~/.config/bmpanel2/bmpanel2rc) will look like this:
mbutton1 use drag mbutton2 kill mbutton3
Note that mbutton2 is a middle mouse button usually (mbutton1 is LMB and mbutton3 is RMB). That’s it I guess. If there are any bugs, send them here.
P.S. However there is a problem with clock widget. The ‘clock_prog’ is fired up depending on ‘clock_mouse_button’ parameter. I’m not sure what should I do about this.